Faith ON Campus friends — I NEED YOUR HELP!
I’m looking for approximately 20 individuals to help me “launch” my forthcoming book — Shaping Their Future: Mentoring Students Through Their Formative College Years!
I don’t know how much you know about the current state of the publishing industry — but I’m currently receiving a crash course. And it’s apparently changing moment to moment.
One of the big shifts of late has been the need for authors to take the lead on getting the word out about their book.
Authors are expected to be the Chief Marketeers — whether it’s our gifting or not.
And one of the strategies I’ve seen used relatively well by a few authors has been to create a team of people who believe in the product — and the aim of the product — such that they’d be willing to commit to spreading the word about it.
So here’s what I’m looking for:
- Individuals who have a heart for seeing student make the very most of their formative college years.
- Individuals who mentor students and have a heart for seeing more people engage in the process of mentoring.
- Individuals who have some social media reach with the target audience — parents, pastors, professors, employers, coaches, directors, etc. — really anyone who leads college students in some way, shape, or form.
Here’s what I’d like you to do:
- Share the book trailer — once it comes out. Share it far and wide through as many outlets as you have — and link back to the book page on my blog.
- Share a link to the book on its release date — again, through any and every outlet you have.
- Once you’ve read the book — share some quotes, write a review, share some highlights from the book with your friends, colleagues, and through your different social media outlets — and link back to the book page on my blog.
- Send me a story that speaks to the power of mentoring — either when you were mentored by someone, or as you’ve mentored someone. I plan to share these on my blog as a part of a new #iMentor initiative that will coincide with the launch of this book.
And for doing all of this, here’s what I’m willing to do for you:
- I’ll give you a FREE advanced digital copy of Shaping Their Future!
- I’ll give you 25% of the cost of the Faith ON Campus Summer Institute.
- I will list you on the official launch page and link to your blog, or other social media connection point.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, please click here to send me an email and let me know of your interest!
Thanks for being a friend of FaithONCampus.com! You are a big part of what makes writing so rewarding.